CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within the Peoples Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Finance Officer is responsible for providing financial steering to the organisation in terms of resources management, utilisation and reporting.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Strategy formulation
- Budgetary control
- Financial statements preparation
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Internal Control Review
- Regulatory Compliance
- Audit management
- Companies and other business entities Act
- Corporate Governance
- Taxation Management
- Staff management
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as CA, CIS, CIMA or ACCA
- An MBA degree would be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in a Senior Management position within a financial institution.
- Strong analytical, technical, communication, human and financial skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
The successful candidate for the above position will be appointed on a five-year renewable fixed term contract at a competitive remuneration package.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should include the following information:
- Employee full name
- Qualifications and experience (attach proof of certified qualifications)
Applications to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should reach us no later than 22 February 2023.
POSB is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are urged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com