CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER x8
Reporting to the Main Service Centre Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing an ideal service culture to deliver high levels of quality customer services through identification of existing and prospective customers’ needs and fulfilling them.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Banks service charter enforcement
- Service centre service delivery management
- Customer education and staff training on products, services, and technologies.
- Customer feedback management
- Management of alternative service arrangements
- Customer analytics and reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing/Business Studies/Part IOBZ /Marketing Diploma
- 3 years’ experience in Sales/Customer Experience/ Marketing
The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 May 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com