Information Security Manager & Investigations Officer
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for leading risk identification and awareness programs across all technological operations, ensuring that risk is properly managed in line with the bank’s strategy and best practices.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Monitors the computing environment and technological operations.
- Assesses the network, IT infrastructure, and application vulnerabilities and threats.
- Manages technological risk assessments.
- Contributes to the creation of security policies and practices.
- Guides the design and execution of business continuity and disaster recovery programs.
- Monitors data security profiles security violation and institute investigations.
- Performs deep dives on IT security-related processes and systems.
- Assists in the development of IT risk remediation strategies.
- Develops, tracks, and reports on key risk indicators (KRIs) for information technology.
- Advises management on IT trends and technology initiatives that support them.
- Develops and delivers IT risk, security awareness and training programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Certification in Systems Security
- 5 years’ experience in IT Audit, Cyber Security and/or IT Compliance experience
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, corruption and misconduct involving staff, and other stakeholders.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Investigates claims of fraud, corruption, or allegations of employee misconduct.
- Reviews and analyses allegations and whistle blowing information.
- Performs data mining and analyses of database and systems leading to investigations.
- Researches and investigates customer account behaviour for potential anti-money laundering related suspicious activities.
- Conducts financial forensic investigations.
- Executes missions of investigative surveillance and lifestyle audits.
- Assists with audit and regulatory requests as needed.
- Provides litigation support for civil/criminal court proceedings.
- Monitors System User Access Matrix.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Police and Security Studies Degree or Criminology Degree
- 3 years’ experience in investigative work.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21 October 2023. The email subject heading should clearly indicate the position applied for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com