The International Banking division offers services to facilitate ease of doing business for transactions that involve parties from beyond Zimbabwean boarders. These services include:
- Telegraphic transfers.
- Bank drafts.
- Clean collections.
- Structured commodity finance.
- Documentary collections.
- Letter of credit/ Import letter.
- Export letters of credit.
- Issuance of custom declaration forms.
- Exchange control applications.
The People’s Own Savings Bank offers Bureau De Change services to POSB and non-POSB clients. Those with their foreign currency or those receiving money through Western Union, Moneygram, World Remit or Mukuru can conveniently swap their foreign currency for the local currency at any POSB nationwide.
Why buy/sell foreign currency at POSB
- Security –The assurance from dealing with a legitimate registered bank in a secure environment.
- Reliability – Assurance of availability of funds at any given point in time.
- Flexibility – Transaction can be settled in all forms of settlement i.e Cash, Bank Transfer, Ecocash, Telecash or OneMoney.
- Accessibility – A branch Network of over 32 POSB branches nationwide.
- Record – Records can be retrieved for reference.
- Fast – No need to wait, get your funds instantly.