Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions which have arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor the incumbent will be responsible for processing front-line transactions and performing back-office duties.
- Digital banking customer advisory services.
- Cash advances and remittances.
- Processing withdrawals and deposits.
- Processing currency exchange transactions.
- Cross selling bank products.
- Performing back-office duties.
- Agent services.
- Risk management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Business degree or equivalent.
- IOBZ qualification is an added advantage.
- One year experience in financial services environment.
- Customer service orientation and selling skills.
- Computer proficiency.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email detailed CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied and preferred location, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 February 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com