Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen in People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Treasury Executive the incumbent will be responsible for implementing appropriate treasury strategies to manage the bank’s assets and liabilities ensuring sufficient liquidity and profitability within acceptable levels of risk.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Strategy formulation and implementation.
- Liquidity Management.
- Money Market Trading.
- Foreign Exchange Management.
- Deposit Mobilisation.
- Equities Portfolio Management.
- Risk and Compliance Management.
- Staff Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- First degree in Finance/Economics/Business Studies or Mathematics.
- ACI Dealing Certificate or any other Treasury-related qualification.
- IOBZ qualification an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Treasury function in a financial institution.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound understanding of banking operations and systems.
- Strong internal and external customer focus.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4 August 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com