CONTACT CENTRE AGENTS x3
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the positions which have arisen in Marketing Department.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing contact centre platforms, handling client enquiries, and providing customers with product information.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Website management, including page creation and editing.
- Addressing client inquiries via phone, email, and social media.
- Managing content on social networking sites.
- Dispatching mass emails and SMS.
- Assisting customers with digital platforms configuration, set-up, and sign-in issues.
- Disseminating product and service information to customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
- Restricting customer accounts for suspicious enquiries.
- Establishing the procedures and steps to be followed when using the digital platforms.
- Updating the products and services manual in line with business conditions reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree in Information Technology/Finance/Banking/Marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience in banking environment or customer support role.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus & professional.
- Tech savvy and innovative problem-solving skills.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7 May 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com