Reporting to the E-Channels Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for gathering technical specification of e-channel products, championing SITs, UATs and QATs, identifying system gaps, innovation and research, and providing e-channel system support.
KEY PERFORMAMNCE AREAS
- User requirements gathering and analysis.
- Product design, system setup and implementation.
- E-channel product innovation and research.
- Managing SLAs with internet banking and Mobile banking vendors.
- E-Channels Security Management.
- New Product Testing and Quality Assurance.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- Certification in programming languages
- 3 years’ experience in programming
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and proof of qualifications and experience. Interested suitable candidates should email their applications to email@example.com not later than 8 May 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org