E-CHANNELS SUPPORT ANALYST
Reporting to the E-Channels Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting and maintaining digital channels, ensuring continuous digital channel availability, and resolving queries.
- Monitoring System uptime and maintain availability.
- Designing manuals for systems and updating system technical manuals for training.
- Facilitating card production output.
- Retrieving reports for departments.
- Providing technical support and handling user and system queries.
- Performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization.
- Attending to e-channel parametrization requests.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- 2 years in ICT support
- Demonstrable knowledge of programming or databases
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CV and proof of qualifications and experience. Interested suitable candidates should email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8 May 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com