MAIN SERVICE CENTRE MANAGER x4
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing operational oversight and implementing strategies to manage risk, enforce compliance, and optimize profits, sales growth, customer satisfaction, and service delivery.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Sales and business development
- Service delivery and overall customer Experience Management
- Overseeing lending and monitoring credit facilities
- Operations management and reporting
- Staff supervision
- Budgetary control
- Risk management & internal controls
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Business Studies or equivalent business-related degree/IOBZ Diploma
- 5 years retail banking experience.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com not later than 23 February 2024. Clearly indicate the position in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org