MAIN SERVICE CENTRE MANAGER X 10
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing operational oversight and implement strategies to manage risk, enforce compliance, optimize profits, sales growth, customer satisfaction and service delivery.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Business growth and development
- Selling and sales management
- Customer Experience Management
- Lending and monitoring credit facilities
- Operations management and reporting
- Staff supervision
- Budgetary Control
- Risk Management & Internal Controls
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Business Studies or equivalent business-related
- 3 years retail banking experience at managerial level.
The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 May 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com