Market Research Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position which has arisen in People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Marketing & Public Relations Executive, the incumbent will be responsible for directing market research programs including, product and delivery channels development, product pricing, business reporting and support business development initiatives.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Gathers market data, analyse and interpret it using statistical software.
- Identifies potential strategic business partners using market intelligence.
- Formulates and presents new product and delivery channel proposals.
- Performs post-launch evaluation of products and delivery channels.
- Maintains, updates and publish the Bank’s business conditions.
- Analyses and advises on the implications of the monetary and fiscal policy statements.
- Analyses and reports on material market, industry and business trends.
- Produces and updates the Statistical Bulletin showing trends on key performance metrics.
- Collates and completes Information Returns/ Requests by Regulators.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/Marketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in market research.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and software packages.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12 February 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com