RECONCILIATIONS CLERK x 3
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions which have arisen in the Finance department.
Reporting to the Accountant Reconciliations & Taxes, the incumbent will be responsible for reconciling the bank’s products to the system by updating all entries on service providers’ reports, General Ledgers, and internals reports.
- Manages general ledger balances and investigate balance movements.
- Performs transaction analysis and investigate exceptions.
- Reconcile Bank General Ledgers timely and within approved reconciliation guidelines.
- Analyse the completeness of internal and external reports.
- Prepares product settlements in line with product Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and performs settlement receipts verification.
- Ensures product commission is collected in line with product SLAs.
- Prepares and provides documentation to support financial transactions and entries.
- Prepares journal voucher and post entries into the banking system.
- Maintains appropriate files, reports and data used for reconciliation purposes.
- Attends to individual customers and corporate customers product enquiries.
- Provides weekly reports regarding significant issues affecting product reconciliation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A first degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking.
- 2 years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel or reconciliation software packages is an added advantage.
The positions offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com not later than 17 February 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org