RECOVERIES OFFICER x2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions, which have arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Recoveries Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for executing collection and recovery activities to optimize retail credit portfolio performance through internal processes and outsourced agencies.
KEY ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Monitors branches loan status to ensure timeous handover of overdue loan files.
- Initiates demand and reminder letters to handed over customers in arrears.
- Liaises with overdue debtors and their guarantors for account regularization.
- Negotiates repayment plans and monitors payment patterns.
- Recommends loan recovery strategies and provide debt counselling.
- Recommends irrecoverable accounts for write-off.
- Prepares loan reconciliation schedules for legal and debt collection fees.
- Monitors Recovery Agents on progress and efficient management of cases.
- Regularly monitoring debtor files and accounts to prevent prescriptions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years’ experience in debt recovery.
- Business degree or equivalent.
- Part IOBZ /Credit Management qualification.
The position offers an attractive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23 June 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com