SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing credit risk management processes and programs in line with the Bank’s Credit Policy and regulatory guidelines to ensure a healthy loan book.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Credit risk assessment
- Loan portfolio management
- Credit risk monitoring and reporting
- Foster credit risk management culture
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Business related degree
- IOBZ qualification or Risk Management Diploma
- At least 3 years in credit risk management
The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on the email subject heading the position being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8 June 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com