SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for systems analysis and development, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of the systems.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Developing and translating business cases from user requirements.
- Translating user requirements into technical specifications.
- Developing system interfaces and integrations with external systems.
- Designing manuals of new systems and updating all system technical manuals.
- Testing all system patches and new system configurations before implementation.
- Implementing tested systems and products as per business specifications.
- Supervising user acceptance tests for new products/features and new configurations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
A degree in Computer Science, IT or related qualification.
- Project Management Diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in systems analysis, design and development.
- Proficiency in current programming tools.
- Proficiency in MS office suite, email application and MS project.
The positions offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24 September 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com